Been busy with migration of cPanel accounts to the new server. The task mainly involves the following steps , for future references
– Back up , backup and backup the current accounts. The good thing is that I been backing up for some time but just a note to self.
– Check the DNS settings , especially the nameserver setting for the domains. Change them to point to the new nameservers , ns1 and ns2.
– Try not to do it on weekday where there will be visitors. Instead , try on weekends. (Things I learnt by doing the office Infra migration)
– Always remember the Murphy’s Law , anything that can go wonng , will go wrong.
– Do a snapshot on VM Client once things seems ok.. At least you know there is a point to fall back on.
– Finally , be alert and smile 🙂